Deciding it is time to get help for your hearing is not an easy decision. We understand that finally making that phone call to schedule an appointment is a big step. The average person finds ways to compensate for their hearing loss for about 5-7 years before they are ready to get professional help. There is a lot of information out there and it can be very difficult to know where to go and what you need. When you come here you can see (and hear) what is available and appropriate for you. We have had tremendous success with our Flex: Trial Program, which gives you the opportunity to try the hearing aids out in the real world before making a purchase. This gives you the ability to make an informed decision.
At the Allergy & Respiratory Center, we are ready to help!
Our Doctor of Audiology is affiliated with top hearing aid manufacturers and can supply you with high-quality products to improve your hearing capabilities. We work with brands such as Unitron, Phonak, ReSound, Starkey, and Oticon. Each of these manufacturers provides a full line of high-quality products that range from basic technology to the most advanced technology available.
- New Fittings for All Hearing Aid Sizes And Styles
- Basic, Advanced, and Premium Levels of Technology
- Bluetooth Connected Hearing Aids
- Direct to Smartphone Connected Hearing Aids
- Rechargeable Hearing Aids
- Hearing aid Trials Offered at No Cost
- Service And Repair of Hearing Aids
- Real Ear Measurements to Ensure Accurate Fittings
- Power-One Batteries Available
- Sennheiser TV Listeners
- Noise Breakers Hearing Protection Plugs
- Musician Plugs
- Swim Plugs
- Telephones That Are Captioned Or Amplified
- Alarm Clocks That Are Amplified, Flash, Or Vibrate
- Pocket Talkers
- Hearing Aid Sweat Bands
- Ear Gear
- Dry Aid Kits
- And more…
For more information concerning the types of hearing aid services and products we offer, or to schedule your own appointment with us, please contact the Allergy & Respiratory Center at 330-479-3333.